Here are some of the rules and policies that we have in place:
1. Information we collect: We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and shipping address when you register on our website or use our services for international trade. We may also collect information about your device, browser type, IP address, and website usage data.
2. How we use your information: We use your personal information to process and fulfill your orders, communicate with you about our products and services, and improve our website and services. We may also use your information for marketing purposes if you have opted in to receive such communications.
3. Disclosure of your information: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us process your orders or improve our website and services. We may also disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
4. Security of your information: We use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Retention of your information: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
6. Your rights: You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as object to or restrict its processing. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Children’s privacy: Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.