SCHNIEDER Electric India’s ranges of Molded Case Circuit Breaker devices for industrial applications provide unique and customised solutions depending ondifferent load requirements.The MCCB offers protection against short circuit faults and is even used for switching the circuits. It can be employed for higher current ratings as well as fault level, in the case of a few domestic purposes.Here are some features of MCCB’s
- The tripping circuit of an Molded Case Circuit Breaker is moveable
- The MCCB has single, two, three, or four-pole versions
- The rating current of an MCCB is 10 to 200 amps
- MCCB’s are primarily used in heavy current circuits
- They are commonly used in heavy-duty industrial application
- SIEMENS Sentron 3VA & 3VM Molded Case Circuit Breakers are are available in several series with IEC approval as well as in series that comply with the IEC60947 and the UL489 standards. The system offers the best preconditions for machine and switchgear manufacturers. They can use all the functions of the molded case circuit breakers for plants that are operated in Europe and in North America and be completely confident of full compliance with the standards.
- Modular, well-conceived, and highly variable system
- High system availability thanks to an excellent selectivity concept
- Integrated measured value acquisition
- Simple integration into higher-level energy management and automation systems
- Comprehensive range of accessories for flexible function expansions
- Minimal space requirements thanks to a highly compact design
HAVELLS HIM, HID & Loadline Series Series are most popular series.
HIM Moulded Circuit Breaker: New Compact, Reliable & Robust series of MCCB offers High breaking capacity Ics = Icu = 100 % & Operation Voltage 690 V with wide range of accessories.
HID Moulded Circuit Breaker: Circuit breaker that offer with Ics = Icu = 100 % with Thermal Adjustable release.
Loadline Digital Moulded Circuit Breaker: Microprocessor based circuit breakers with different pole configurations with multiple adjustment operations.
Loadline Moulded Circuit Breaker: Products ,diverse applications and enhanced safety with the exclusive range of loadline moulded circuit breakers.
CHINT provides customers with realiable and efficient power distribution products and system solutions. Among them, circuit breakers are capable to make, break and carries rated current in the circuit. And able to protect circuit and equipment in the case of overload, short circuit and undervoltage.
L&T Electrical & Automation (E&A) offers a complete range of Molded Case Circuit Breaker. The DU & dsine range of MCCB’s is designed and manufactured to protect electrical systems and machines from overcurrent and short-circuit. dsine Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) is the top choice of Industries, System integrators and OEMs that reliably protect electrical systems against faults and failures. vailable in wide current ranges (20A to 1250A)
- Range : 16A to 1250A,3P/4P,6 frame sizes
- Breaking Capacity : 25kA/36kA/50kA/70kA/100kA
- Range : 16A to 400A,1P/2P/3P/4P
- Breaking Capacity : 10kA/18kA/25kA/30kA/36kA/50kA
C&S now introduces the Winbreak1 & Winbreak2 Moulded case circuit breakers (MCCB) meeting complex requirements of electrical systems of today and tomorrow ensuring reliability which can offer un-interrupted service throughout the product life undergoing all the stresses that system encounters.
- Range : 15A~1200A frame sizes
- Poles: 2P, 3P & 4P
- Range : 16A~1600A frame sizes
- Poles: 3P & 4P